© MURAKAMI IRON WORKS CO.,LTD.
- Murakami Iron Works Co.,Ltd.
- ［Head Office & Factory］
733-3 Waki Onishi-cho Imabari City Ehime JAPAN
962-31 houjo Saijo City Ehime JAPAN
- Masahiro Murakami
- 1,April 1977
- OMS Certification
- The company established by hachirohei murakami for the repairing weaving machines.
Afterwards, manufacturing the weaving machine, the dye machine and the steam machine begins.
- With the reconstruction of imabari harbour, the company was specified by ministry of internal affairs to provide harbour construction equipment, bridge and president.
- The company starts the production of the semidiesel engine at the beginning of the Showa era.
- Tamotsu Murakami assumes the position of the president.
The company produces the torpendo parts as a designated plant in the Kure naval forces arsnenal.
- Yoshiteru Murakami assumes the position of the president, and the production repair of various is done.
- The factory is constructed in Hashihama with the development of the shipbuilding industry in Imabari, and the Imabari kikai co.,Ltd. is established.
The production of various stern frame, rudder, and crane and movable bridges begins.
- The factory is moved to the Onishi.
- Murakami Akira assumes the position of the president, and it reorganizes with the Murakami iron works Ltd..
- The prefecture having ground in Toyo City is acquired, and it starts the constryction of the factory for a large size rudder.
- Toyo factory (present Saijo factory) operation.
- Headquarters office and machine factory completion.
- The Saijo factory adjoining land is acquired, the factory is extended, and the mechanical equipment is reinforced.
- Masahiro Murakami assumes the position president.
- Install 800 kW solar power plant at the Saijo factory to save energy.
- Acquired a waterfront site in Imabari, and start construction of a factory.